Red Alert 3 PS3 "on hold", EA confirms
"EA LA focusing resources on developing for the PC and Xbox 360"
Despite dismissing reports earlier this morning, EA has confirmed that the PlayStation 3 version of Red Alert 3 has been put on hold.
An EA spokesperson told us that, "development of the PlayStation 3 version of Red Alert 3 is on hold" and that "EA LA was focusing resources on developing for the PC and Xbox 360, for release this Autumn."
The rumours were sparked earlier this week when a walkthrough trailer for the game only listed the title as coming to Xbox 360 and PC. But EA dismissed it as "rumour and speculation" this morning.
No previous EA RTS game (Battle for Middle-Earth, C&C3) has made it beyond PC and Xbox 360.
Red Alert 3 is the first game in the sub-series since Yuri's Revenge in 2001.
Jun 5, 2008
Sign up to the 12DOVE Newsletter
Weekly digests, tales from the communities you love, and more

Metaphor: ReFantazio wanted to fix the JRPG grinding problem, but Atlus went too far at one point and accidentally broke the whole combat system

Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Rebirth battle director says combining everything he learned on Monster Hunter: World with Square Enix's technology and unique skills created a "chemical reaction"

"Minutes after Palworld released," Pocketpair was already getting game pitches from "some really big names" before it even set up its own publisher: "No one has money at the moment"